Come and discover all that Fregenal de la Sierra has to offer.
- Plan your Trip
- Oficina de Turismo de Fregenal de la Sierra
Location and Contact:
- Contact person: Fregenal de la Sierra Tourist Office
- Tel.:+34 924 700 000 - Ext: 120
- Reservations tel. number: +34 924 700 000 - Ext: 120
- Fax: +34 924 700 383
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: www.fregenaldelasierra.es/index.php/elayuntamiento/delegaciones/oficina-de-turismo2
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ayuntamiento-de-Fregenal-de-la-Sierra/162559577111738
- Opening times
Monday-Sunday, 10am-2.45pm and 5-7.15pm
Monday-Sunday, 10am-2.45pm and 6-8.15pm
SPECIAL OPENING TIMES
From 24/10/13 to 27/10/13, 11.30am-2pm and 5-6.30pm
The office is closed on 7, 8, 21, 22, 23, 28 and 29 October 2013
Come and discover all that Fregenal de la Sierra has to offer.This Tourist Office offers information on everything there is to do or visit in the area. They will be able to help you to make the most of your stay and they will give you information on the best routes and activities.
- Tourism Office
- Public services
Church of Santa Ana
An austere exterior that safeguards one of the jewels of Extremadura's Renaissance inside it - the main altarpiece.
Castrejón de Capote
There are many exceptional sites left by the Celts in Extremadura, and Castrejón de Capote is one of them. Here you can find remains of walls, buildings and even a shrine.
Bodonal de la Sierra Bullring
This bullring was fully renovated in 2003.
Fregenal de la Sierra Bullring
This bullring has the peculiarity of being inside the castle of Fregenal de la Sierra.
Higuera la Real Bullring
This bullring in the province of Badajoz turned one hundred some years ago.
Fregenal de la Sierra Castle
An impressive building that belonged to the Templar Order and which, nowadays, has a bullring and a marketplace inside it.
Los Galaperales Cork-Oak
The last time cork was taken from this spectacular cork-oak was in the 20th century.
The Bald Cypress of La Mimbre
This 30-metre-tall cypress stands in a forest of ash trees.
Bodonal de la Sierra
Higuera la Real