Come and discover all that Talarrubias has to offer.
- Plan your Trip
- Oficina de Turismo de Talarrubias
Location and Contact:
- Contact person: (Centro de Interpretación de la Fauna Rupícula) Interpretation Centre for Wildlife living in the Rocks
- Tel.:+34 924 631 151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: www.talarrubias.net
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/turismo.talarrubias?fref=ts
- Opening times
To find out please call +34 924 631 151
Come and discover all that Talarrubias has to offer.This Tourist Office offers information on everything there is to do or visit in the area. They will be able to help you to make the most of your stay and they will give you information on the best routes and activities.
- Tourism Office
- Public services
Puerto Peña beach
The Puerto Peña reservoir provides you with the possibility not only of enjoying a pleasant summer's day, but also of spending your holidays discovering the multiple attractions of this enclave in Badajoz.
Puerto Peña Rock-dwelling Fauna Interpretation Centre
The griffon vulture, the black swan and the golden eagle, amongst other species, await you here.
García Sola Reservoir (Puerto Peña)
Watersports are one of the main attractions of this reservoir
Puerto Peña-Los Golondrinos SPA and SCI
if you come to the Puerto Peña rupicolous fauna Interpretation Centre you will be given all the information you need to enjoy these surroundings to the full.